Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice is the go-to resource for thousands of emergency clinicians seeking to improve the care of their pediatric patients. A subscription gets you access to hundreds of courses, plus new ones each month. Each course focuses on the practical application of the evidence for topics like trauma, inhaled foreign bodies, toxicologic emergencies, airway management, and more. And every course is created and peer reviewed by practicing, experienced ED clinicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve.
Plus, SEMPA members save 40% off the regular price! Learn more here.
Your subscription includes all these benefits and more:
- 135+ Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine Courses: Search our course library by keyword, chief compliant, or topic and get practical recommendations within seconds
- Clinically Relevant Topics: Get access when and where you need it—in print and online
- Quick Course Summaries: When time is short, just hit the highlights on any topic with our Points & Pearls digests
- Decision-Support Tools: Make quick, confident decisions with clinical pathways, Calculated Decisions (powered by MDCalc), and pitfalls to avoid
- Subject-Matter Expertise: Our content is crafted by practicing emergency medicine clinicians on the front lines
- 200+ AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM: Core EM content + trauma, pharmacology, critical care, and more
More than 98% of subscribers say that Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice helps improve their quality of care. Join thousands of your colleagues by subscribing today on the EB Medicine website.
As a SEMPA member, you can save 40% off the regular price! Click the link above to get your special discounted rate.
Questions or comments? Please call EB Medicine at 678-366-7933 (Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:30pm EST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.